Do you want to be a part of the UK’s biggest annual half marathon? Look no further. The Graham Wylie Foundation has a place for you to run and raise money for the most vulnerable children of the North East!
So why run for us?
– Free support package with advice on how to prepare yourself for a half marathon
– One of our free running vests (could we possibly look into getting some GWF drawstring bags made that we could put other goodies in maybe some Naked Deli smoothies in or something along those lines)
– VIP post-race celebration including a professional sports massage and free healthy drinks and snacks
– Free advice on how to fundraise
– Fundraising resources including social media downloads (Can we do this?)
– Access to our Team GWF Facebook group to share stories and photos (Should we do this?)
– And most importantly we give 100% of all funds raised to helping children across the North East!
The Great North Run is a huge achievement and we would be so proud to have you run for us! Apply now!